Guaranteed Mt Kinabalu Permit for 2016 / 2017
from RM 850.00 – per person (2 Days 1 Night)
from RM 950.00 – per person (3 Days 2 Nights)
For some, climbing Mount Kinabalu is one of the items on their bucket list. Booking in advance is required to avoid disappointment because only 146 climbing permits are available daily. Accommodation is also limited.
What’s included in these Mountain Package:
- Return land transfer pick up from hotel
- 1 Night Accommodation at mountain hut ( for 2D1N package )
- 1 Night Accommodation at mountain hut + 1 night at Kinabalu Park ( for 3D2N package )
- Climbing Sabah Park Permit
- Park entrance fee
- Full Board Meals – 1 Packed Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Supper, 1 Breakfast
- Certified Mountain Guide
What to Prepare:
- Head Lamp + Warm Gloves
- Thick warn Jacket
- Energy Bar, Small bottle for refill water
- Personal toiletries
- Trekking Shoes
- Carry light backpack
- Rental available warm jacket, glove at Laban Rata Mountain Hut
- Price subject to terms and conditions apply during peak season
- Wet season period occurs from October to February and dry season from March to September, nowadays with the global warming, weather is hard to predict.. ‘Have a positive atitude and enjoy the climbing Mount Kinabalu experience’
- Porters are available to help your bags delivered from Timpohon Gate (starting point) to Laban Rata which cost around RM 65.00 per 10 kg
- Best price for more than 10 climbers
- Click here for Mount Kinabalu Tips & Map (Route)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION !!!!!
- For climbing package starting 1st April 2015 – Malaysia GST 6% applicable
- Pleased be informed that our transportation are only able to send you to Sabah Park HQ. The transfer to the starting point TIMPOHON or MESILAU) as well as the transfer back to Park HQ to be arranged by the Sabah Park Authority.
- Recommended that all climbers should have themselves medically checked before attempting any mountain climb activity.
- Mt Kinabalu Climb activities can be dangerous if you are careless. Climbers must always abide mountain rules and be careful in every step you take.
Not recommended for those who have a history of suffering from the following ailments:-
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Palpitation, Arthritis, Heart Disease, Severe Anemia, Peptic Ulcers, Epileptic Fits, Obesity,
Chronic Asthma, Muscular cramps, Hepatitis (jaundice); or any other disease which may hamper the climb